Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey lovely people. :wave:

It's that time of the week where we can share our weekend plans. :heart:

I am so glad this week is almost over. This weekend I am busy. Tomorrow I have the flu jab and its also my brothers 30th birthday bbq party, I am feeling kinda anxious cos there will be over 50 people.

Then Sunday I am going to just chill, maybe go to the gym or swimming :)

What you lovely lot getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Morning BananaMonkey! I'm seeing lots of family this weekend and doing a lot of household boring stuff as it's the first weekend we've been at home in a while.
    Hoping to go for a run too :)
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    I'm in London both days, got volunteer training after I'm starting to volunteer for Time to Change as a young ambassador which I'm really looking forward to as already volunteer with lots of mental health charities. 😊
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)