Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Please help ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sometimes I feel so low that I can't move or speak and my head feels like there is so much pressure building up that I can't think. Is this depression ? Is this normal ? Would appreciate any support, am new here. Thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Mindmaze,

Firstly well done for posting *hug*s

It sounds like your struggling. As we are not medical professionals here we can't diagnose you with depression, it could be worth chatting to you GP about how your feeling.

That being said, what you've said does sound like your going through something. It's good that you've posted here, we are here if you want to talk some more.

You don't have to go through this alone, and there is support available. *hug*s

Do keep posting if you want to talk some more.

:heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    As *BananaMonkey* said only a doctor can diagnose you with depression. However I just wanted to add that I have depression and have similar episodes to what you describe.

I also wanted to recommend this great app for preparing for your doctors appointment. It's called doc ready, it's a very easy to use - http://www.docready.org/#/home

Also just wanted to send a *hug* as sounds like it's a difficult time for yourself.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you 'apandav' and 'banana monkey' for replying, it is nice to know that there are people out there who want to help 👍
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Glad to help :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    No problem , let us know how things go :)