Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Goodbye…for now ;)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone :)

I just wanted to send you all a little message to let you know i'm going to take a break from moderating for a while. As my wonderful colleagues keep reminding me, i've been doing this for 11 years and it's been so great - but unfortunately at the moment i have too much going on to continue. I love being a moderator for such an amazing site and amazing people so i hope i will be back eventually! I might still be around here and there though.

Thanks to all of you for making my experience so great, i've learnt a lot from you all. Keep strong and keep posting!

See you soon :heart::heart::crying::crying::blush::):yes::d

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Ah no its sad to see you go as always see you on the boards, I wish you all the best for the future and I hope you manage to sort things out and be back here soon xx sending hugs your way 😊
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Hey christele (sorry it's probably a bit late now)

Just wanted to say sorry to hear your leaving but I wish you good luck with everything! :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    christele wrote: »
    Hi everyone :)

I just wanted to send you all a little message to let you know i'm going to take a break from moderating for a while. As my wonderful colleagues keep reminding me, i've been doing this for 11 years and it's been so great - but unfortunately at the moment i have too much going on to continue. I love being a moderator for such an amazing site and amazing people so i hope i will be back eventually! I might still be around here and there though.

Thanks to all of you for making my experience so great, i've learnt a lot from you all. Keep strong and keep posting!

See you soon :heart::heart::crying::crying::blush::):yes::d

Take care Christele,

Best of luck with all your adventurers in the upcoming years! And seee you again sooon :heart: