Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Would you like to approach the day in a better mood?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone and ​Happy Thursday! :wave:

How are you all today?

There are some days where we do not always feel at our most upbeat selves. However, there are some things that we can do to make a difference. Some of these which may work for you ;)

Click here to see the '4 Ways to Approach the Day in a Better Mood' post.

Now it's your turn...

What small things make you feel happy?

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Tasha,

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful blog post! I totally agree with all the points you've made. And this is a wonderful thread idea ^.^

One small thing that makes me happy...(Might mean some thinking)

I'm currently home from Uni, and I'm spending a lot of time with family, there an absolute mare, but there okay and I'm spending a lot of time with out little un' who brightens my day up anyway!
  • Options
    Hi WhispersOfTheHeart.

Thank you for responding to this thread ;)

It's always good to hear what makes other people smile. It's lovely to hear that spending time with the people who must been so much to you lighten your day.

I hope today has been a nice one for you all. :heart:
  • Options
    Hi Tasha,

I find that the weather affects how I am feeling. For example: If its sunny I feel happy. I also like relaxing in the park, surrounded by nature, it leaves me feeling energised, and I often forget that I am in London. I also like working out, the endorphins right after it makes me feel really happy and accomplished. I also like listening to music and singing alone really loudly (even though I am not in tune) :p
  • Options
    Hi @Hope93 :)

Thank you for your reponse.

The weather certainly can have an affect on our mood. It's lovely to hear that the sunshine makes you feel so content. You're not the only one who isn't in tune when singing! :lol:
  • Options
    StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Lovely thread idea Tasha! :yes:
  • Options
    Thank you Steph - I'm glad you think so. :)