Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Oh hey Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey lovely people.

Its that time of the week to share our weekend plans. :thumb:

Today I am going to the beach with my two sisters and two of my nephews. :heart:

Tomorrow and Sunday I dont have any plans yet, so will just see what happens.

What you lovely lot getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    On Saturday i will be staying at home as the rest of my family are going to Oxford Brookes University with my sister so she can look around - probably go out for a few runs that day.

On Sunday i will be just sitting in and relaxing watching the TV and may watch a film - wanted to go to Bournemouth on Sunday but sadly cant afford it.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    I'm off on holiday :) woop sun time!
  • Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Cat88 wrote: »
    I'm off on holiday :) woop sun time!

Where you going?

Im off to Spain on the 13th July for 1 week :d
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Had a nice day trip with my friend today, went to an unfamiliar town. It was cool to explore somewhere away from home, but we got lost on multiple occasions whilst trying to find the castle. After going round all those hills and a supposedly 15minute walk taking about 45 mins, it was so rewarding finally making it to the castle. The view was amazing, it was a lovely day and we both got an ice cream- and just sat for a while chilling outdoors- it felt amazing!

Tomorrow- first priority clean my room and promised mum I would do the dusting. Family friends may be coming round (I kinda hope they cancel, as they normally stay over = I don't get my bed for one night). Two towns nearby have gala type events on, I may go to one- depends how I feel.

I started reading again and I've got 2 library books to read now,and I bought 2 from waterstones today - I look forward to that. Also I do enjoy going for walks, and since the weathers good been doing that a lot more. Also have a new episode of orphan black to watch. Hence next week this is the fun part of my to do list.

Other than that not got much on, except handing out CVs.

(Been dreading the summer, and not saying it's perfect but right now I feel very proud how I've been trying to make the most of things (despite therapy ending and other challenges)....... I feel happy right this moment (for a change).
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Have a nice holiday Cat, and Jpeople (when the time comes)! :)