Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Stress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hand in is in 15 days and im freaking the fuck out.

Everythings getting on top of me in my personal life and i cant handle it.

Help
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Hi Car3ly :wave:

Welcome to TheMix Boards.

Sounds like your feeling overwhelmed, with the stress of your assignment and that issues in your personal life are making it even harder. I noticed its been a few days since you made this post, and so I am just wondering where are you at in terms of completing your assignment now?

You do still have some time left to complete your assignment, would it help to organise your time and plan your work (if you haven't already)?

With regards to issues in your personal life, feel free to share a bit more about whats going on, your thoughts and feeling etc, so that we know the best way to support you. Don't feel you have to though, you can share as much or as little as you like. I just wanted to reassure you that we are a friendly community and we are non-judgmental.

Sometimes it can take a bit longer to get a response on the boards, so feel free to come along to the Live Support chat - where people come to get and give peer support in a friendly- moderated environment. The chats run 8pm-9:30pm Sunday through to Thursday- feel free to pop along. In fact there is one tonight, you can join the chat via this link: http://www.themix.org.uk/chat/live-chat

Your welcome to come back and keep posting, if you feel it would help.

Take care :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I got a bit further in but my deadline is in 11 days and im a photography student. The workload is beyond ridiculos and well in regards to my personal life...

Its a mess and im not really sure where to begin :/
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Even some progress is still progress, is there any chance of getting an extension. Do you think it's possible if you really push yourself (obviously you still need to look after yourself too and take lots of breaks), that you could finish?

Sorry I think I may have misunderstood, I just want to clarify are you having issues in your personal life or not? I just want to try and understand your situation, that's the only reason I ask :)

Take your time, you can say as little or as much as you want on here.