Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hayy Kids

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm Wasabi.

Just a kool kiddo who doesn't take themselves too seriously & who is here to give and receive support. My expertise lie in the consumption of Alcohol, -due to my many experiences with it & experiences that I have gone through with my family, who are also heavily dependent upon alcohol. I know a lot about pub life, as I basically live in a pub; my partner and best friends own a local pub & I spend the majority of my time there, as one of the family, I suppose.
I'm at a point in my life in which I am changing dramatically in that my perspectives & outlooks on life are being altered. My confidence fluctuates greatly, but my social skills have developed an almost frightening amount in the past 10 months. I'm entering a new life, taking a path that I never would have thought was for me, this time last year.
-And so, I suppose I'm here to do two things:

To keep you all posted, & to vent, somewhat.
And to give and get support in these exciting times.
:)

-Wass~

Comments

• Options
    Hey and welcome :wave:

Glad that you've found us!

Look forward to seeing you more around the boards :)
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,312 Part of The Furniture
    Hey, Wasabi. :wave: Welcome! I really love your avatar, by the way. :heart:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Hello! Welcome to the forum :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to The MIx!

great to see your life is becoming more and more on track and in the right directions and on the right path for you :)

Hannah x