Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

There's this guy on the internet...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oh wait... That's me!

Hey, I'm Joel (bet you didn't guess that) and I'm currently 17. I'm a guitarist in a local band and I enjoy gaming and anime. And of course, the internet.

I actually suffer from social anxiety, even though I'm great at talking to people online. I also have depression, but I'm pretty cool with it, so stop worrying dude! My parents are pretty awful people so things aren't great there, but I'll rant about them another time. This is a happy post, right?

Oh, if any of you ever want to talk to me, I'm apparently good at all that helping people stuff... So just send me a message! It can be a rant, question, help. Or just a hello :)

Alright, I'm done here I think.
Later brah!

Comments

• Options
    Hey Joel - welcome to The Mix community, loving your intro :) Good to have you here!

What kind of music do you play? Pretty sure there's some more gamers and anime fans around here too :yes:

Let us know if you have any questions about how this place works.
  • Options
    Aha thanks :)

I play mainly rock and punk, but I've done some anime theme covers and game music covers too.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome, Joel! Sounds like you'll fit right in, here. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Hey Joel, welcome to the boards! :)
  • Options
    Thank you :)