Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Northwest London Universities - Anyone Going to One?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I was wondering if anyone is going to a University in North West London such as Brunel, University of Westminster Harrow Campus, Middlesex, University of West London, etc?

I'd like to know what it's like for nightlife in the general area WITHOUT having to resort to going into central London and also if there's much going on with clubs and societies in your uni.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Any North West London folks got any knowledge about the area for @DG?

When do you start DG, is it this coming September/October?

Any chance you can go and explore the area in advance with some friends over the summer?

There are often lots of events during freshers week for new students to get settled and you may find info via the university's facebook pages or websites in terms of what's on offer?
  • Options
    Hi,

I have relatives who live in those areas. There are a lot of good shops and night clubs etc however Jo7 is right with her idea about having a nose around the areas for yourself as you'd be the only one to know what's good for you :)

Good Luck :)
    Hannah x
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Hey DG, have you heard of The Student Room? It's a forum for students a bit like this one, but they have sections for each uni and various wiki articles about unis etc - might be worth checking out too :)
  • Options
    I've been to Middlesex uni. (I did one year there) There were no clubs there. There was a pub 30 seconds walk from campus though.