Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Video Woes & Ipod Issues

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know how to retrieve vids that have been deleted by mistake on the iPod nano fifth generation? Apparently I'd need to download something but not sure? Wish to have these vids back (or have them back in order to choose which ones to be more specific) as they made me laugh/smile bring back happy memories, sorry if that sounded cheesy but you know what I mean.

Something that's not quite positive-but not too bad nonetheless- is the three vids I uploaded onto youtube back in 2011-'13 period. A little too scared to look at the comments below let alone watch myself as I fear nasty comments or mockery from other people on the internet. If you type my name in (Gemma Larkin) you'll see three vids oof a young woman with dark hair in a clip with a matching curly hair piece at the back, sporting glasses and in two of them fake tan (though it might not entirely show in the vids though I'm wearing some) and I'm either eating an ice cream quickly, doing an impression of a sketch show character and...can't quite remember the other vid. I fear people have put malicious crap below.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not being pushy as there's other cases on here but as this is stressing me out a little I will need some feedback.
    Hi Gemma,

I've moved this thread over into Net & Tech for you - hopefully someone will be able to help you out here :)
    Thanks sorry if i may be coming across as naggy none of it is meant in that way. Just stressed. Any who thanks again for taking time to read it & move it somewhere more appropriate. I hope to God someone will help me.