Home Anything Goes
Want to discuss Coronavirus/COVID-19? Head to the dedicated subforum .

Oh hello Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical PosterPosts: 5,215 The Mix Elder
fetch?type=thumb&filedataid=17466

Hey lovely people :wave:

So it's that time of the week where it's nearly the weekend, and we can use this thread to share our weekend plans.

This weekend I don't have any plans, so may just go along with whatever happens. I think it's just gonna be a chilled weekend.

Would love to hear what you're are all getting up too this weekend?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am at my parents tomorrow evening and then running as usual on Sunday. Not decided what else.
  • independent_independent_ Boards Legend ScotlandPosts: 1,266 Fanatical Poster
    I love the weekend, although for me I had a day off (it's a holiday here) today. TGIF! is all I can say.
    This weekend.... I don't really know what I'm doing. Valentines is coming up but I think I may be spending it alone as my boyfriend is doing other things. Monday Tuesday I'm off too! I'm so glad!
  • plugitinplugitin Noob Posts: 2,197 Mega Poster
    London today, chilling tomorrow. Think I'm getting a cold so lots if chilling and vitamins required!