Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I feel different

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Lately, I feel like im going insane. I'm having these mini break down sessions where all I do is cry,think back on how I'm a failer to my parents and how I'm alone even though,I have lots of friends and I love my parents. If anyone has some advice I'd love to hear it.

~Infinate_Anchor

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Infinate_Anchor, welcome to TheSite :wave:

It's great that you've found us. I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling like this recently; it sounds like you've been struggling with some intense emotions. Is there anything in particular you think has caused you to feel different? Crying can often help to release that build up of emotions :yes:

Things going on in our lives can often lead to feeling alone despite being surrounded by loved ones - could you explain a bit more about that feeling?

We're here if you want to talk *hug*
    Thanks I'm glad to be here!
    Yeah I have these days,where I feel stupid,insignificant and disappointing to others. During these times I cry alot and can't help,but think on all the things I've failed in life and why I'm writing(it's a hobby of mine) when I scrap what I've done the next day. I also become grumpy and depressing thoughts like why I'm here and why people exist,is this some sick game someone's playing on me,am I dreaming,please tell me I'm dreaming,I'd rather be anywhere else than here. Sometimes I even contemplate running away how easy it wold be and how to do it,but then I think what next,what could I possibly do,where would I go,who would I stay with. Maybe I'm just imagine things,creating things in my head,but now when people say things like your crazy,your so negative I wonder if I am crazy,if somethings wrong or if it's just a phase.