Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plan The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It’s the beginning of the last week of January and you need a plan. Tell us how you plan to make every day a good day

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Uni started again this week, well today, so back to routine, not working again till next time table is out, woop! Which means I can relax, well not relax, as I still have Uni, but I can chill. But got Tennis tonight, Cardio tennis from 6-7 social from 7-8 and then just games from 8-9, exciting stuff. I've missed Tennis xD Just need to push myself to go out :P

Tomorrow, lecturers till 6, which isn't bad I guess. But exhausting, then self defence Tuesday from 6-7.30, which is good, because straight after lecture so no waiting around xD Then popping to support circle, then out drinking with friends xD Planned well? :P Pres start from 9!

Wednesday, meeting with learno, then another meeting, sorting out placement stuff is hard, struggling so much to find a Psychology related placement that will cover all the hours I need, think I left it too late though :( Then meeting with our ISOC committee, in prep for Discover Islam Week, it has to be done. (Should have work rota) and also pay day!!! xD

Thursday, man, lecturers, seminar then a lecture with aa 3 hour gap inbetween, like what am I meant to do for three hours other than eat? D: But also got Badminton that day too :heart:

Friday, busiest of all days, like I thought Friday was a weekend day? Like I want to relax, not be in till from 10 to 7 xD Badminton again!

Sat and Sunday always vary, probaberbly working D: Thats about it really, how about you Wayne? Any plans for the week?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Uni started again this week, well today, so back to routine, not working again till next time table is out, woop! Which means I can relax, well not relax, as I still have Uni, but I can chill. But got Tennis tonight, Cardio tennis from 6-7 social from 7-8 and then just games from 8-9, exciting stuff. I've missed Tennis xD Just need to push myself to go out :P

Tomorrow, lecturers till 6, which isn't bad I guess. But exhausting, then self defence Tuesday from 6-7.30, which is good, because straight after lecture so no waiting around xD Then popping to support circle, then out drinking with friends xD Planned well? :P Pres start from 9!

Wednesday, meeting with learno, then another meeting, sorting out placement stuff is hard, struggling so much to find a Psychology related placement that will cover all the hours I need, think I left it too late though :( Then meeting with our ISOC committee, in prep for Discover Islam Week, it has to be done. (Should have work rota) and also pay day!!! xD

Thursday, man, lecturers, seminar then a lecture with aa 3 hour gap inbetween, like what am I meant to do for three hours other than eat? D: But also got Badminton that day too :heart:

Friday, busiest of all days, like I thought Friday was a weekend day? Like I want to relax, not be in till from 10 to 7 xD Badminton again!

Sat and Sunday always vary, probaberbly working D: Thats about it really, how about you Wayne? Any plans for the week?

When you have a 3 hour break you're supposed to practice tennis and badminton. You can't do that on your short breaks, and I want to see you at Wimbledon.

It's great that you're doing tennis and badminton. That's a lot harder than playing football. Your fitness must be amazeballs.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Monday: I had the most boring training on MCA/DOLS (Mental capacity act and Deprevation of Liberety safeguarding)
    Tuesday: I have NAPPI Level 2 (Non-Aggressive Physical and pyschological intervention....Basically restraints training)
    Wednesday : NAPPI LEVEL 2. then going to london.
    THURSDAY IS HARRY POTTER WORLD OH YEAH.
    Friday: M&M world...AND Shopping in London<3<3
    Saturday Working a 15 hour shift
    Sunday: Tidying..
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Monday: Just boring college - done nothing today because feeling really low
    Tuesday: College again + Media coursework catch up after college with media teacher
    Wednesday: College - going out for a meal in the evening and to the bank
    Thursday: College again + maths homework + catch up on media coursework
    Friday: College again + catching up on media coursework
    Saturday:Food shopping with my mum
    Sunday:Nothing
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Monday: Uni, new semester, new module. We started the Sounds for Games module, having a go at using the Apple Mac's and using Logic X
    Tuesday: Pointlessly in uni for 1h30m for one lecture. Started the Mechanics and Metrics module, sat in a lecture hall for this. was weird as we're used to being sat in front of computers
    Wednesday: Technically my day off from uni, but going in, in the evening for Anime Society
    Thursday: In uni again, starting the Level Design module
    Friday: in uni, from 1pm woo lie in, starting first practical lectures of Mechanics and Metrics.