Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

About Me.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Everyone,

I've had an account on TS for a year or so now but I'm only just starting to properly use it and settle in. @butterfly123 suggested I write a few things for you all to know a bit about me and get to know me a little better. So here are some things about me...

1)I work in a primary school.
2)I am 18 years old.
3)I have 5 brothers and sisters.
4)I suffer with mental health issues and have been through a lot.
5)I am very patriotic.
6)I love doing whatever I can to help anyone and everyone else.
7)I struggle with sexuality, family issues, body image, self esteem, self esteem etc etc.
8)I like reading and writing though don't do it as often as I used to.

Hope this helps you all get to know me a little better.

AngelFace97 xx

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks for sharing :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you for your support 💖 x
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hi Everyone,

I've had an account on TS for a year or so now but I'm only just starting to properly use it and settle in. @butterfly123 suggested I write a few things for you all to know a bit about me and get to know me a little better. So here are some things about me...

1)I work in a primary school.
    2)I am 18 years old.
    3)I have 5 brothers and sisters.
    4)I suffer with mental health issues and have been through a lot.
    5)I am very patriotic.
    6)I love doing whatever I can to help anyone and everyone else.
    7)I struggle with sexuality, family issues, body image, self esteem, self esteem etc etc.
    8)I like reading and writing though don't do it as often as I used to.

Hope this helps you all get to know me a little better.

AngelFace97 xx

Hey there Hannah,

Your name change really threw me, and I was like of sugar muffins, I thought I was replying to AngelFace but I wasn't, I was replying to Hannah xxD - And I canny edit posts at the moment, so I was screwed, and was like, oh wait, it's fine :P Took me ages to realize, but I got there, What age group do you work with in your primary school? - I was thinking about doing placement in a disability school specifically for primary school children, but then I recalled the time I worked with Year 1/2 and how horrific that was, haha. I love kids, but they start to become so tiring. I just can't man it half the time. To be a teacher, or even a teaching assistant takes a hell of a lot of effort, and I don't think people actually realize until they've been in that environment, well, I'm a catering assistant at the moment with the Railway museum, and like people under estimate how difficult it is working in that environment, because you don't really get to sit down or anything, you're just constantly going, and going, till you get to a point your whole body aches #WorkingLife - But then I did NEXT over Christmas, which was slightly easier, thankfully! xD

Are they older brother & Sisters? Or younger? - That's a big family then, must keep the house busy! - Or with technology nowadays, maybe, not? - Like our house can be full of people, but everyone will be on phones, tablets, laptops etc that it will be like oh no-one's home xD

What kind of things do you like to read? At the moment I'm reading, on and off, sadly Neverwhere which you have to really read into before it starts getting interesting, haha. But it's such a good book, like don't have time to be reading nowadays! What kinda things do you like to write about or like to write - Poems, etc? :)

But remember you are more than your mental health issues, you are more than your struggles, sometimes we forget how strong we are when we are collided with thoughts that are mental health/struggles related, Were here for you Hannah,

Look after yourself,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Hi Hannah,

Nice to get to know you a bit better :)

Hey there Hannah,

Your name change really threw me, and I was like of sugar muffins, I thought I was replying to AngelFace but I wasn't, I was replying to Hannah xxD - And I canny edit posts at the moment, so I was screwed, and was like, oh wait, it's fine :P Took me ages to realize, but I got there, What age group do you work with in your primary school? - I was thinking about doing placement in a disability school specifically for primary school children, but then I recalled the time I worked with Year 1/2 and how horrific that was, haha. I love kids, but they start to become so tiring. I just can't man it half the time. To be a teacher, or even a teaching assistant takes a hell of a lot of effort, and I don't think people actually realize until they've been in that environment, well, I'm a catering assistant at the moment with the Railway museum, and like people under estimate how difficult it is working in that environment, because you don't really get to sit down or anything, you're just constantly going, and going, till you get to a point your whole body aches #WorkingLife - But then I did NEXT over Christmas, which was slightly easier, thankfully! xD

Are they older brother & Sisters? Or younger? - That's a big family then, must keep the house busy! - Or with technology nowadays, maybe, not? - Like our house can be full of people, but everyone will be on phones, tablets, laptops etc that it will be like oh no-one's home xD

What kind of things do you like to read? At the moment I'm reading, on and off, sadly Neverwhere which you have to really read into before it starts getting interesting, haha. But it's such a good book, like don't have time to be reading nowadays! What kinda things do you like to write about or like to write - Poems, etc? :)

But remember you are more than your mental health issues, you are more than your struggles, sometimes we forget how strong we are when we are collided with thoughts that are mental health/struggles related, Were here for you Hannah,

Look after yourself,
    WhispersOfTheHeart

Heya,
    Awh I'm sorry It caused you some confusion but glad you realised and got there in the end hehe. How do we even edit posts? I was able to do it this morning and now haven't been able to since-What's going on with it?:S I work in lower KS2. What's it like to be a catering assistant then? Do you enjoy it or is it something you are just currently doing for some money? Ah bless ya, well Next do give good Christmas pay, don't they?

They are all younger, and we are all whole brothers and sisters too.

I read anything I can get my hands on aha though haven't actually had the energy or proper motivation to read, or write, anything in a while now.

I guess that's true though sometimes hard to remember and focus on when faced with so many negatives alternatively :S

Thank you-Hope you're okay and here for you too

Hannah xx
    apandav wrote: »
    Hi Hannah,

Nice to get to know you a bit better :)

Thank you Amanda, that's lovely :) x
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Hey Hannah,
    Nice to get to know you a bit more too :)
    I'm Kate and I've been here what feels like donkeys years.... 6 years in January I think! I'm also a keen reader :)
    Hi Kate,

Ah thank you, that's nice :)

Cool, what do you like to read? xx
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I read lots of different things, currently reading some short stories and The Hunger Games because I missed out on the craze first time around!
    plugitin wrote: »
    I read lots of different things, currently reading some short stories and The Hunger Games because I missed out on the craze first time around!

That sounds good then and enjoying your reading hehe :) x
    Well done you for posting this - it's great to know more things about you! I love reading too but I agree, that motivation block can be a real pain at times and stops you from doing what you love. I'm sure there's a way for you to push through it - it's just about figuring out what. You're settling in really well and it's lovely to see you posting more often :yes:
    Well done you for posting this - it's great to know more things about you! I love reading too but I agree, that motivation block can be a real pain at times and stops you from doing what you love. I'm sure there's a way for you to push through it - it's just about figuring out what. You're settling in really well and it's lovely to see you posting more often :yes:

Thank you so much for a lovely reply-I smiled as reading so thank you :) x