Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I feel confused about this man

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I really like this man, we are both married, and he started all this hurricanes feelings that I feel for him. He started staring at me, smiling at me, recently for christmas eve i met his wife, since we both have children at the same age, my son and his son had become very good friends, his son call me up and told me that he wanted my son to go over his house to play with him, so I agree, and that's when I met his wife and became friends with her, she offered me food, while my son and her son play together, I felt weird being at his house. So after I left home, I decided to give her some of my food that I prepared for dinner, so I went to her house and she seems very surprised to see me again bringing her some food, which I think she found it weird, but I meant to send the food for her husband, not for her. This morning I was doing my warms ups in the lobby and that's when the elevator open and it was him, I just say a simple hello, but he totally ignore me and he seem upset, I don't know why, he went to throw out the garbage, he was supposed to come back to the lobby to take the elevator, but instead he went through the stairs at the back of the building to ignore me, because he knew i was at the lobby. I felt very sad and ask myself what did I did wrong, I don't know if this has to do with the food I gave his wife or it is because I was over his house talking to his wife or does he thinks I'm chasing him? He is from Ukraine, I don't know if this have to do with his culture.. I'm very confused and upset! I feel upset because he is the one who started everything and I got feelings for him.:confused: Can somebody please help me.. and I prefer a guy to answer my question.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Honestly, I'd take his avoiding you/ignoring you as a sign and stay away. He's married, you're married. Maybe it would be different if you were both single, but cheating is not okay. If you're not happy in your current marriage, leave.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Stay the fuck away from them and work on your own marriage.