Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

First Time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
HI. My name is Jenifer and this is my first experience with using such method. I am however excited to hear everyone's advice and be able to read others concerns to maybe help guide myself in my own.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Jenifer,

Welcome to TheSite boards! It's great to have you here and you've certainly come to the right place :)
  • Options
    Hi Jennifer,

I have had an account on here for a year now but have only just started to use the boards and begin to settle in properly.

You will get on well here and I have seen a lot of respect and care towards others on here too. @butterfly123 is right-You have come to the right place :)
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    JLYN0825 wrote: »
    HI. My name is Jenifer and this is my first experience with using such method. I am however excited to hear everyone's advice and be able to read others concerns to maybe help guide myself in my own.

Hello there Jenifer,

Warm welcome to TheSite.org message boards, hows the settling in been going? - Message boards can be difficult to use at first, and also quite tricky to navigate, but if you do have any issues or anything in regards to how to use the message boards, don't be afraid to ask! I personally think that the first steps in recovery is learning to talk about what the matter is, to be able to pour your heart on to your sleeve, and express what's going on for you, were here for you :heart:

I look forward to seeing you around on the message boards, another way to get active within the community is TheSite.org chats, the chat times can be found on this page, http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat - This is a more active way of getting support and also getting to know the community.

Keep us updated on how you're getting on,
    Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to thesite.org :wave:
  • Options
    Welcome to TheSite! I hope you manage to settle in okay :) Let us know if you need anything