Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Thank you, TheSite

Hi guyssss
Most of you will already know that I haven't been here very long, but I feel the need to thank you all! I'm finally starting to feel as though I fit in somewhere and actually have somewhere to go. You'll honestly never know how much it helps me just to know this is here, and I'm so thankful for everyone who has welcomed and befriended me. I also don't think you'll be getting rid of me any time soon my dears hehe :d
Emi xx
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Emi,

It's great to see you settling on to the message boards well! :wave: - I was the same when I first joined, I didn't really know who to turn to, if anyone, and TheSite was my place to go when I just needed a place to belong, I found it almost reassuring that I wasn't alone. It's honestly lovely to have you as part of our community, however, honestly, there is no need to say thank you, that's what the message boards are here for ^.^ - Do keep us updated on how things get on for you!

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Emi,

It's great to see you settling on to the message boards well! :wave: - I was the same when I first joined, I didn't really know who to turn to, if anyone, and TheSite was my place to go when I just needed a place to belong, I found it almost reassuring that I wasn't alone. It's honestly lovely to have you as part of our community, however, honestly, there is no need to say thank you, that's what the message boards are here for ^.^ - Do keep us updated on how things get on for you!

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
    Hehe I know, I'm just very overwhelmed with how well I've been greeted here, didn't expect it at all:)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm so glad you like it here so much. It's great to have you here and you're such a valued part of this community :d