Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Oh hello Friday.

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Yo dudes :wave:

So its nearly the weekend. Yays.

This weekend I plan on finishing my Christmas shopping, I also have the works Christmas fair tomorrow so going to that.

What is everyone else up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm seeing a friend of mine tomorrow.
  • Options
    I'm going to London tomorrow, but working a 15 hour on sunday....
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Plenty of Christmas shopping tomorrow. Also taking little Skiver to see Father Christmas for the first time. Tomorrow night I've got some tickets for some boxing, so there will be some hardcore drinking antics involved. Sunday is the day of rest. :)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    Plenty of Christmas shopping tomorrow. Also taking little Skiver to see Father Christmas for the first time. Tomorrow night I've got some tickets for some boxing, so there will be some hardcore drinking antics involved. Sunday is the day of rest. :)

How old is little Skiver?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Little Skiver is 17 months old. :)
    Weekender Offender