Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

girls: how often do you orgasm during sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was just wondering... cos i'm sure i heard that not many women actually cum during sex unless they're stimulated around the clit area, is this true for most people on here??

cos i feel bad sometimes when i have sex, my bf cums and i don't, it's not that it's not nice, just not enough!!! if that makes sense...

was jus wondering whether i should tell him to do more than just stick it in lol

xxx

Comments

• Options
    I don't really orgasm through sex alone unless we do it doggy.
  • Options
    *feels smug*
  • Options
    One, and thats if im lucky! I tend to through foreplay.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    Never - I'm a deprived Girlie
    :yes: but then again, twas a long time ago i was actually in a sexual relationship. could always get 'almost there' but never to the point
  • Options
    My current girlfriend does :) Sometimes when we first started having sex she didn't but now I know the things that work and don't she more often than not orgasms before me but recently we have been cuming both at the same time which is amazing during penetration :naughty:

My girlfriends clit is very sensitive to direct stimulation and tickles too much!
  • Options
    This is no word of a lie but I could make my ex-girlfriend orgasm about 3 times before I did. However, this was only during long sessions, where there had been lots of me teasing and stimulating her. And the 3 times thing only happened about 3 or 4 times, twice happened quite often and once most of the time. If we were just doing it quickly, she never really had an orgasm. The key is build up and sustainance of erection :p
    The reason that I knew what she liked was simple communication. I asked her if it felt nice. If she said 'not really' I tried something else. If she said nothing and just groaned into the pillow I knew I was doing something right. And, after a few times of 'asking' I stopped asking and just gauged her reaction.

It's simple communication guys :)

But- as on point with the question- most girls seldom orgasm through sex, I would bet usually due to lack of foreplay. Just let him go down on you till you are nearly there, then he can slip inside you. Once you have done that and become comfortable with it, try longer periods of penetration :)
  • Options
    i used to never have orgasms,at all!when i got with my fiance he was the first one to make me orgasm,now he can pretty much do it everytime and they get better day after day
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    practically every time :)
  • Options
    Re: girls: how often do you orgasm during sex?
    Originally posted by ryoko_rock
    i was just wondering... cos i'm sure i heard that not many women actually cum during sex unless they're stimulated around the clit area, is this true for most people on here??

cos i feel bad sometimes when i have sex, my bf cums and i don't, it's not that it's not nice, just not enough!!! if that makes sense...

was jus wondering whether i should tell him to do more than just stick it in lol

xxx
    I can cum without my clit being directly stimulated but its too much hard work, much easy to stimulate myself! or through oral. I cum every time, as even if my bf cums before me durin intercourse we make sure im staisfied after. Unless its just a quickie and I dont manage to and we dont have time...ya know what i mean!
  • Options
    i only orgasm during sex if i go on top or if i'm really really horny. I don't really like oral sex, receiving it that is, but i find i enjoy sex just as much wiv or without an orgasm. Just seeing my bf cum makes me happy!
  • Options
    i more often than not orgasm during foreplay, especially oral. During sex, i used to orgasm quite a lot, but lately i haven't... always used to cum with me on top, both of us sitting up. doesn't seem to work anymore though.... :(
  • Options
    I've cum with no forplay once, just from penetration, but my boyfriend and I often get into poses where he can stimulate me while he's inside me.:)
  • Options
    Very rare that I orgasm through penetration but yeah I have experienced it a few times... tho I have to be on top. Too gurantee for me to orgasm, is through foreplay.
  • Options
  • Options
    oooo having a vibrater on my clit while being penetrated was always a sure fire way to make me cum!
  • Options
    Pretty much all the time. Aren't I a lucky lass!
  • Options
    Just touch your clit yourself while your having sex.
    Pretty much always works for me, and my boyfriend loves to see it too :razz:
  • Options
    Generally, I've always found it really hard to cum during sex... I always reached that point where I was really close but couldn't actually get myself there. I don't have any problem by myself though!

I think it was a comfort thing though as I've done it several times with my current boyfriend and he's been the first person to make me cum! I think once I just let go, its ok and I'm over the mental block or something... I can't do it just through penetration though - I need stimulation too!

We have cum together a couple of times before and its such a good feeling! :naughty:
  • Options
    Oh my god !! NEVER well actually yeah once in my whole life ... and even though I tried w/ the same exact person it didn't happen again and now the only way I can finish is if I turn around and help my self to be able to finish... no matter what I try is just not happening ... very stressful if u ask me!!!Oh my god!! NEVER.....
  • Options
    my g//f comes several times every time.

Best positions are with her on top, me sitting on edge of bed with her sitting facing me, legs wrapped round me works best of all. In fact sometimes she comes so much she has to stop.

We are both in our late 30`s and have both been married so weve had time to find out what works. It also helps that now at 39 Im more than a 5minute wonder if you know what I mean.

I believe all ladies are capable, its just about communication and experimentation. A long term partner is always going to be an advantage.
  • Options
    Originally posted by princessamy
    Just touch your clit yourself while your having sex.
    Pretty much always works for me, and my boyfriend loves to see it too :razz:

My ex bf always used to touch it for me, erm just felt like telling you that.
  • Options
    Never with anyone other than my current beau. With my blokey now, everytime :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_ha
    Never with anyone other than my current beau. With my blokey now, everytime :)

I agree with this, although tis not everytime with him. But it is a very nice experience. It was very close to coming at the same time the other day....
  • Options
    According to my girlfriend:

it depend what we're doing...up my ass i orgasm quite a lot, normal penetration - it depends and oral - pretty much all the time.

Nuff Said :cool:

(fed my ego no end :) hehe )
  • Options
    I need clitoral stimulation to orgasm, like mentioned before I get close with penetration but never manage it. Been with my current boyfriend about 6weeks now, so I've plenty of time to work on it.
  • Options
    my gf comes so easy its fantastic!
    normally 1-2 times during just a quickie and yesterday i think it was she came in less than 5 min's with oral... how i love my tongue bar! :D:naughty:

i must admit... its so different to have sex with someone you just "click" with.. everything is different and it works just so much better!
    anyone else agree?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ertrael
    my gf comes so easy its fantastic!
    normally 1-2 times during just a quickie and yesterday i think it was she came in less than 5 min's with oral... how i love my tongue bar! :D:naughty:

i must admit... its so different to have sex with someone you just "click" with.. everything is different and it works just so much better!
    anyone else agree?

Tis the secret to good sex! The more you are at one with someone the better, communication makes a HUGE difference.
  • Options
    It amazes me the way my husband can get me off. He is the first person who has ever been able to make me cum like that in the past I have had trouble reaching climax during sex I was lucky if I did at all. He makes me have multiple orgasms every time we have sex I will start almost imedatley and won't stop until end with some lasting 45-60 seconds maybe a little more straight. Real talk yall. I wouldn't believe it myself if I wasn't there.