Home Health & Wellbeing
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Need cheering up?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave:

I've been trying out this new app today called MemoryStar. It was created by some young people in Sussex.

It's like having a positive box on your phone. You can upload notes and photos that help you to feel happy or quotes that inspire you, whatever you like and then use it as a go-to place to cheer you up when you're feeling low.

Have a look if you're interested and let me know what you think :thumb:

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,435 Part of The Furniture
    Just installed the app. It seems very good and actually a great way to remember the positive times. I find sometimes when I am struggling it can be very difficult for me to remember all the positive things that have happened to me and that continue to happen. I think its great that its online, and can be accessed anywhere. :heart:

Thanks for sharing Jo :thumb:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "