Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Photo Challenge! :)

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
Don't know how this is going to go but lets give it a go again! Since i havent been on like at all this year ... Let's have a photo of everyone's biggest acheivements of the year so far! :)
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Ohhh this sounds like fun :) .......... Now I have some thinking to do!

What about yours Bubbles?
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I would put a picture of a car, but I can't do attachments. I passed my test this year finally and got a car - it's changed my life so much!

Love the idea for a thread :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just stumbled on this thread - would be great to see some of your achievements in photo form. What about you @BubblesGoesBoo ? :)
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Would be so cool to have more of these photo challenges :)
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    i dont have any acheivements for this year haha i've done absolutley nothing! think the only productive thing i've done this year is get on a bus ( for the first time in 4 years)... and got discharged haha
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''