Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You know Halloween is approaching when skeletons and "enter if you dare" signs start appearing, or is that just where I get my hair chopped off?

What are you planning to do this week? The weather may be getting colder, but there is plenty you can do to keep yourself and your mood warm. Tell us your ideas here.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I had sports massage this morning. Hospital (finally!) on Wednesday and the ukulele club. Running club on Thursday.
    Melian wrote: »
    I had sports massage this morning. Hospital (finally!) on Wednesday and the ukulele club. Running club on Thursday.

Don't let the cooler weather put you off running. When does the ukulele club start doing Christmas songs?
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Monday - nothing
    Tuesday - Uni 10-3
    Wednesday - meeting up with the bf and going to games society
    Thursday - uni 1-5
    Friday - uni 9-2:30. Going T-G-I-Fridays to celebrate my friend's birthday
    Saturday - meeting up with the bf again
    Sunday - Dan and Phil live with my best friend :D
    WayneS wrote: »

Don't let the cooler weather put you off running. When does the ukulele club start doing Christmas songs?

According to the email we received a few weeks ago, we're going to start discussing it this week. It's far too early!
    I have work today through to thursday, Day off friday and then working 7am-10pm saturday....I might cry.