Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Spilting up with my ex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I can't cope since I have spilt with my bf :( I didn't want to spilt up :/ I love him so much. Iam now not really talking to my mum because she told the police that he was miss treating me (she told them a lie because it's not true) and they said I didnt need him and I got told I had to finish him. She only done it because she was gel :( my mum didn't like me speakin to him and the two girls on the phone. I ask her if they invited me just for a cupper how does she feel about me going she doesn't like it. When I spoken to Libby on the phone said I love u :(. I still love him and the girls. I cont dear go back with him because she might go an tell the police that I got back with him.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Surely the police can't actually stop you from being with him?? It's not up to anyone else whether you're with him or not
    The police can't force you to break up with your boyfriend just because you're mum thinks she knows something that might not even be true - things like this, even if there was clear evidence, can't even go to court if you don't agree to that. If you want to be with your boyfriend then you've every right to. It has to be extremely serious for anyone to even begin to consider trying to make that decision for you, like absolutely extremely serious. Don't listen to people just because in a sense they have more authority than you do. This is your life and your decision to make.

Is you boyfriend mistreating you in any way at all, or was he? Perhaps you think deep down that you don't want to be with him and that's why you're letting people control your decision?
    Probley butterfly :/
    How's it all going angel? I hope you're managing okay, it can be hard to cope with splitting up but it sounds like deep down maybe it was for the best do you think? Is that what you meant when you agreed with butterfly..

Big hugs *hug*