Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I want to die

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just don't want to be here anymore :( I feeling soo bad

Comments

• Options
    What's going on angel? *hug*
  • Options
    Everything gone wrong just really had anough just don't want to be here anymore :(
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi angel, I'm sorry to see you feeling this way. When you say 'everything has gone wrong' sometimes it can help to break things down a bit so they are less intense. What is it that's most upsetting you right now?

If you don't feel like you can tell us any of the specifics, perhaps you could call someone for a chat? Whether it be someone you trust - or a helpline? Have you got one you've tried in the past that you particularly like?
  • Options
    Hiccup wrote: »
    What's going on angel? *hug*

I just being at home having problems with my mum again :(

I don't get my own flat my mum is stopping me and she keeps saying "you won't cope and u run back to me"
  • Options
    Just want everything to just get better but it won't :( I can see
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Why does your mum not think you'll cope on your own?
    Sending you *hug*s angel. We are here for you :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Don't know y she says that she keeps throwing it in my face everytime I say it she only using me

Can u get done for using someone for money
  • Options
    Get done for using someone's money how?
  • Options
    If you feel you're being used for money I don't think there's anything that can legally be done about it - only unless someone has stolen money.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Well. If you can support yourself. Etc. Go for it. You're an adult now and can do whatever treats your fancy. Also if you feel like someone's using you for money. Just say no or you don't have any. Take control.
    angel wrote: »

I just being at home having problems with my mum again :(

I don't get my own flat my mum is stopping me and she keeps saying "you won't cope and u run back to me"