Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anything? I need help :/ stuck in a losing battle

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im new to this, so, here it goes..
alright, ive had a problem for about 8 months now. This problem is a horrible drug, heroine.. :/ ive been off and on pills, heroine, and a couple others for the past 3 years.. this is my 3rd time strting up on black again, and this time i can feel im in way to fucking deep. Its like yesterday i started, WHAM 7 months fly by..
i can feel myself getting more sick evrryday, the pain gets worse, and when i wake up after not doing it for a few hours, i feel like someones litterally twisting and yanking my limbs from my body. :/ Then the pain moves up along my spine, pulsing through my joints. When it reaches my upper back im already on the floor in a ball crying..
when i say i am tryinv to stop, believe me, i am. But, the pain is seriously unbareable. I smoke weed, and trust me it helps a lot, but im running out of TIME and OPTIONS..
i am only 19, and i never thought i wouldnt live to be 21, but the way things are going.. im not so sure anymore :(
-thanks for listening

Comments

• Options
    Danny!Danny! Deactivated Posts: 560 Incredible Poster
    [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hi Alissaivy96, I've just moved this in to the Drink & Drugs forum as I thought it would fit well here, I hope that's OK. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It sounds like you're really ill at the moment, and recognise that heroin is a big problem for you. I'm sorry to hear you're in so much pain :([/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It sounds from the way you're writing that you're reaching a point where you really want to make some changes. There are quite a few places that could offer you support and help, (for example, [/FONT]Talk to Frank provides online information and run a freephone information service on 0800 77 66 00 (open 24 hours every day). They also have text, live chat (from2pm-6pm) and email services, and [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]can help you with finding services in your local area).[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]​Have you had any support with dealing with drugs in the past? Did anything in particular work for you?[/FONT]

Hope you're doing OK

Danny