Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bleeding after sex? Advice plz

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I need some advice. I'm in my 30s and have two kids. However, I've recently met a new partner who is rather large downstairs. First few times it was uncomfortable and afterwards I would have small spots of blood on the paper. However, recently there was blood on the sheets and I've been bleeding small amounts for past few hours. It's not like a period.

Anyone had this before or any idea why?!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Rainbow1 - it may be that you have a slight tear down below but it's hard to know for sure. Diagnosing online is full of difficulties!

It you're worried your best bet is to make an appointment with the nurse at your local doctors surgery - or with your doctor if you feel happy about chatting about that kind of thing with them ;) Rest assured they have heard almost everything before and if it's worrying you and getting worse it's definitely worth getting checked over.

You may also want to try using some lube to help things along, we have some info on it here: http://www.thesite.org/sex-and-relationships/having-sex/lube-3927.html

All the best with your new partner, is this something you've been able to talk about together?

:)