Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plan Your Summer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The summer holidays are due to begin for some of you if they haven't already. They could last for 10 weeks or a number of weeks near to that number.

This is the thread for you to brag about having a long holiday, and your plans for making that holiday a most awesome holiday.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Half marathon training. And France on Wednesday. And then Ireland at the end of July.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Mostly jealous of anyone with holiday that long. But I'll be going away a bit, so it's not all so bad.
  • ravenclawdashravenclawdash Posts: 68 Boards Initiate
    ive been of for two weeks aleady. college starts in september.

im bored already. concert on wednesday, college thing on friday, and holiday on the 12th july until the 4th augest.

thats it.
    Melian wrote: »
    Half marathon training. And France on Wednesday. And then Ireland at the end of July.

Are you running in those places or did you become a global ukulele star?
    plugitin wrote: »
    Mostly jealous of anyone with holiday that long. But I'll be going away a bit, so it's not all so bad.

Where to?
    Looking for a new house, learning to be better half-mummy, swotting up on 19th - 20th century history for my new uni course, finding another 3k for my course fees, not falling out with mum and getting better from whatever this thing thats hurting me so much. Not much chance of a holiday!
    WayneS wrote: »

Are you running in those places or did you become a global ukulele star?

ha ha! Running in Ireland. There's a music festival in France. We're playing in France though.