Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Friday!!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
fetch?filedataid=17179&type=thumb

Yo dudes :wave:

So it's the best day of the week!! FRIDAY.

This week I am not up to much, Saturday looking after nephew and waiting for my bed to be delivered and Sunday going to see my dad. And sleep. Lots of sleep. I am currently feeling poorly and I have felt poorly all week but it's got worse as the weeks gone on, so hopefully I can catch up on some sleep.

What are you guys up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Tgif it's friiiidaaayy!

Tis birthday weekend with the girlfriend, she's coming here so we'll go and explore some pretty places! It's also a food and drink festival in my town and it was pretty good last year so really excited about this year's :D

I'm also sleeping a little more at the moment so hoping I can catch up on some sleep!

Have a good weekend!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tomorrow, a friend of a friend is coming to pick my camping stuff up for next week. I'm then off to Birmingahm with my parents.

Not too sure about Sunday. Probably off to parents.
  • PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    I am currently feeling poorly and I have felt poorly all week but it's got worse as the weeks gone on,

Feel better BananaMonkey!

I am visiting friends and trying to fit 2 different friends birthday celebrations into one weekend :crazyeyes
    But I do also have Monday off to go to a spa and recover from a busy weekend! Yeyyy!
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hope you feel better soon BananaMonkey. - Our Little un's got a cold, and is struggling to sleep because of her stuffy blocked nose, having a child trying to get comfortable in bed next to you is without doubt uncomfortable. I'm again job hunting, as I'm basically broke until Student Finance decides to give me money for next year, haha! Only two days into Ramadan, however, got a stomach ache both times after eating, maybe should stick to cereal or something, haha. Lots of Pepsi Max too after Iftr keeping me going. Ramadan leaves us feeling so pure. It's wonderful.

Need to go back to York at some point, not sure where I'm moving my stuff afterwards, which is a pain, as I have to bring it all back home, and canny be asked!!! - However, watching Family Guy, and relaxing at home, don't know how I'll cope with sharing a bathroom in a shared student house :P

And Its Birthday weekend, saddened I can't spend it with them due to Ramadan though, but I promised them I would do something with them afterwards :3 - Need to sort rail card and shiz out to with Santander, can't cope with life at the moment, who knew it could be so stressful doing nothing??! xxD