Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Oh hey Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
oh-friday.jpg

Yo dudes :wave:

HAPPY FRIDAY :heart:

So my weekend starts today, as I am off work. Today I am going to see a friend, saturday I don't have plans, and Sunday cinema with friend and then Monday I am going to visit friend, it was a suprise but since I fail at suprises I told her anyway, The thought was there. :heart:

What are you guys all getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Sounds good!

I'm off to the rainy north tonight because I'm getting new glasses tomorrow, then back down south on Sunday with my parents to celebrate my birthday (but apparently not father's day - I thought it was this weekend!)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I have nothing to do with life now that I've finished University. Preping for Ramadan though, and need to go out with little sister tomorrow to shops to buy a few snacks for guides as there doing a mini movie night.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've not done a lot today. Went for a quick run this morning. I then had to take some gloves back because some silly person had given me two right handed gloves! (they were in a packet; so couldn't check) And I've done some packing.

Visiting the parents tomorrow.