Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Think Positively !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Let this be your mantra today ... I'm new to this but have a lot to offer so if you are in need of direction/help/a listening ear etc. let me know. :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey :wave:

Welcome to TheSite and thanks for your positive intro!

We actually do live chats on positive thinking from time to time here so you have come to the right place to share your ideas for distractions and offer your support. You might enjoy this thread too: http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/173906-What-has-made-you-feel-happy-and-positive-today

I'm going to move your thread over in to health and wellbeing and wanted to ask you what's the best distraction you've found that really works?

I see from your profile that you're in the US. We're based in the UK here so just to let you know that advice we offer is all related to UK services :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Let this be your mantra today ... I'm new to this but have a lot to offer so if you are in need of direction/help/a listening ear etc. let me know. :thumb:

Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards JustPassing :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome. :wave: