Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Healing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
heya, just wondering if ne1 knows roughly how long it will take before my belly button piercing stops hurting?at the moment it hurts when i bend over or sit down!ive only had it done 2days though!and also i was with my bf last nite and when he tries to lay on top of me it hurt so i wouldn't let him!how long before it wont hurt for him to do that?! plz reply, thnks xXx

Comments

• Options
    it depends really, as long as you keep it clean then it should heal quickly, mine was quite red for about two weeks after id had it done, but it wasn't really that sore it just looked it.
  • Options
    Wait until Sara gets online, she has more than enough experience in piercings :p
  • Options
    If you clean it every day (use tea tree oil and not salt water) and make sure u dont catch it on clothes etc it should top being sore when your...ahem...with your boyfriend, it will be totally healed within around 5-6 months though.:)