Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

2 days, 10 hours, 06 minutes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Originally posted by Thanatos...AGAIN
You lay off the lies/distortions/ignorance/propaganda disinformation (concerning the US military & actions).... and I will lay off the truth as to what you have posted publicly.

You break the truce, then I will hunt and engage you with extreme prejudice. No threat, ALL promise.

btw... Your "jokes" would not be found funny by my brothers who died beside me...
Originally posted by Whowhere

Not much of a peace offering "and I will lay off the truth as to what you have posted publicly." but I suppose it'll do

The American army lost the Vietnam war when the NVA violated the Tset cease fire and routed most of your northerly armed forces. The war then became a stalemate, you weren't able to win without the use of nuclear weapons, and the use of nuclear weaponry would have started world war 3.
Your ground troops were bogged down, ambushed left, right and centre with the only possible form of movement being to retreat.

Actually, I am surprised that you held to the truce so long.

Last chance.

Time to shut the fuck up with your lies/distortions/bullshit, or the "private life" you publicly posted is the main issue of contention!!!

p.s. ~ I do not make threats, I KEEP promises... :D

http://www.thesite.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=350574#post350574

Comments

• Options
    Am I supposed to be scared? Do you think I give a toss about what a 60 year old, blustering idiot thinks of me?

Here's a better idea. Why don't you take your "promise" and shove it up your arse.
    You think that I'm scared that you will discuss my "private life" a bit more openly?
    How old are you again, 6? I thought you were supposed to be wise and mature?

You see, at the end of the day, you're an idiot. You are stuck in some sort of mental time warp, where the "good ol' US of A" is God's playground, and you are his helper monkey. GET REAL, GET A CLUE and GET A LIFE. You're a sad, old man. Live with it, and deal with it someplace that isn't here.
  • Options
    Am I supposed to be scared? Do you think I give a toss about what a 60 year old, blustering idiot thinks of me?

Here's a better idea. Why don't you take your "promise" and shove it up your arse.
    You think that I'm scared that you will discuss my "private life" a bit more openly?
    How old are you again, 6? I thought you were supposed to be wise and mature?

You see, at the end of the day, you're an idiot. You are stuck in some sort of mental time warp, where the "good ol' US of A" is God's playground, and you are his helper monkey. GET REAL, GET A CLUE and GET A LIFE. You're a sad, old man. Live with it, and deal with it someplace that isn't here.

12 hours.

If you do not back off with your lies/distortions/bullshit concerning Vietnam within the next 12 hours, prepare yourself for your cyber de-esophagation.
  • Options
    DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    This has got

way out of hand.

Cool it everyone or we'll start banning.
This discussion has been closed.