Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ideas for a workshop on exam stress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Obviously a lot of students suffer from exam stress and I am thinking of running a peer led workshop on keeping calm during exams at my uni, trying to get people to think about how they feel about the exams, why they feel that way and come up with some ways to combat exam stress and keep calm during exams as a group. Does anyone have any ideas?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds like a cool project and really needed right now as exam stress is such a huge thing.

We did a workshop last week on anxiety and I thought you might find these resources useful - showing a video and getting people to discuss aspects of it and come up with stress-busting tips that work for them could be a cool idea.

Here is a watchwellcast on Stress: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fL-pn80s-c
    It's American and some of the self-care ideas are really useful.

Even 10 minutes of downtime can then make you more productive once you start revising again and of course, getting good rest to recharge could be a topic too so something around good sleep hygiene?

Let us know how it goes!