Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm sorry to all those I may have been rude to..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,
Just a message for me to say I'm sorry...Very sorry...if I've been or seemed rude to you.I feel bad about it and shouldn't taje my negative feelings and life out on you.Sorry Guys :'(

Thank you and hope your all good xx

Comments

• Options
    What's been going in Angelface? xx
  • Options
    Hi,

A lot has been going on and because I feel guilty about possibly being rude etc to anyone on here, I have not been able to turn to or use TS for support and help and just generally someone to care and someone to talk to..

Sorry about the delayed reply.And how are you?

xx
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello AngelFace,

I'm not to sure where this has sprouted up from, but I can only speak for myself when I say you haven't been rude, or I haven't noticed/observed you being rude. However, I can assure you TheSite.org isn't the place that would turn people away just for being 'Rude' and I can assure you of that, it's the warmest kindest forum you'll find, obviously not talking about the political section of it!!!

Often when were feeling overwhelmed or everything is getting to us we do say things we don't mean, we lash out, and often forget to take a step back from the situation, but TheSite is here to support you through whatever you're going through,

Do let us know how you're getting on lovely *hug*