Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feeling really low

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feeling so low I just want to end my life and over dose myself. :(

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Do you wanna chat? So sorry things are difficult for you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    *hug*

Don't do it angel, what ever is going on we are all ears.
    Or you can contact papyrus helpline https://www.papyrus-uk.org/help-advice/about-hopelineuk
    They helped me yesterday, maybe they can help you too
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that. Has there been something what's happened? There anyone you can talk to?

Were here if you wanna talk. Remember your not on your own and were here to help.

Please keep reaching out

CrazyCat x
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello Angel,

How are you doing since posting this thread yesterday? Sounds like you had hit a real point, but were still able to reach out for support which is an amazing step to take. - Would you be able to tell us a bit more about what's bought this on? And why you feel like you want to 'end your life,' TheSite.org isn't a crisis service, however, we can support you through difficult times.

Also it's worth bearing in mind that you can always go to A&E if you do feel at real risk, or have done harm, or you can call 111. - Or you could call helplines such as Samaritans who are a 24 hour listening service, and can be called day or night, whether you just need a friendly ear, or just need a place to offload.

Look after yourself Angel,

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
  • Options
    Hi guys

Thanks for ur reply.

I just hate everything and everyone I just had enough with life and just really on edge to over dose myself. I don't deserve to live and be alive at all I dint see a light at the tunnel. Not even anywhere near it. Iam still at start of the tunnel :(
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    angel wrote: »
    Iam still at start of the tunnel :(

Hi angel, really sorry to hear you're still feeling so stuck at the moment. Have you felt able to talk to the people close to you like your mum or your boyfriend? If you don't feel as if they can help, then as K-dwagg says, a helpline like Papyrus could help you to get a little bit further into the light. We're all on your side here and hope that even just talking a little more here might help.

tun2.jpg
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Hi angel, really sorry to hear you're still feeling so stuck at the moment. Have you felt able to talk to the people close to you like your mum or your boyfriend? If you don't feel as if they can help, then as K-dwagg says, a helpline like Papyrus could help you to get a little bit further into the light. We're all on your side here and hope that even just talking a little more here might help.

tun2.jpg

I cont talk to my mum or parnter don't trust them at all :( iam scared telling my mum and dad :( they just think iam attion seeking and being silly :(

Just had enough getting missed treated :( by my family using me just really don't want to live anymore beause of it. I hate my life back and to the doctors beause my illness and back and to the hospital �� :( if I over dose I wont have to suffer anymore :(
  • Options
    Hi angel, I know none of us really understand what your going through deep down but we do when it comes to feeling sucidual and we all know it's not nice.

I'm pleased to hear that your seeing a doctor about this as this shows you are strong and want help so well done you :)

I know seeing the doctor is scary and all the other things what come into it but remember that they are here to help and that's there job.

However if you feel like you can't confide in then or arnt getting much support then there is a compliance procedure put in place but before you go down that route you might want to consider changing doctors or speaking to the reception might be more helpful.

You want to get the best support and everyone deserves this so thinking about what you think will help you is the best place to start.

I don't know if this will help but have you looked into The Grip Team or The Together Trust? If not you may want to have a look online to find out what they do.

You might need to find out wether or not they have it near where you are but it's worth looking into.

In the mean time were here if you wanna talk x