You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Oh hey Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical PosterPosts: 5,200 The Mix Elder
c409538a7fb9a1481d7243be07057c40.jpg

Good morning dudes :wave:

It's nearly the weekend.

This weekend I don't have plans. I quite like the idea of a chilled weekend in, :heart:

What are you dudes getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "

Comments

• plugitinplugitin Noob Posts: 2,197 Mega Poster
    I've been off this week, so not got many plans for the weekend, just life admin I guess!
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,200 The Mix Elder
    plugitin wrote: »
    I've been off this week, so not got many plans for the weekend, just life admin I guess!
    Cool. I've only worked three days but feels like a full week lol.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • HannHann Meme Queen MancPosts: 3,428 Ultimate Poster
    Wedding to go to wooo. Then as soon as we get back on Sunday I'm rushing to finish off my work
  • Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Cool Newbie
    Friend's hen do :) x
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm on my way homeeee