Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Stressed Out? Win a stress-busting day

JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
three-heads-top.png

Feeling ARGHHHHHHHH?!!

As you've all probably noticed, we've created a new app called Stressheads designed to help you beat the things that are stressing you out (almost literally!)

To celebrate the launch of Stressheads on iPhone & Android, we?re giving away three relaxing experience days? worth £100 each!

To be in with a chance of winning an experience day, enter our Stressheads prize draw by simply sharing what stresses you out - the silly, ridiculous or serious stuff that turns you into a Stresshead at www.Stressheads.org. Enter via the site and tweet out your own personal stresshead to enter ;)

Deadline for entry submissions is 10/05/2015 at 23:59.

Once you've created your stresshead, come back and share it on this thread :)

To kick things off, here are a couple of examples from Twitter (#stressheads):

From @OffalLaughs:
proxy.jpg?t=HBhGaHR0cDovL3d3dy5zdHJlc3NoZWFkcy5vcmcvaW1hZ2VzL1hjYjIyOTgxMjQyMjYxZGRjZjk1NWQ3NDg4ZTZkNWU5LnBuZxTABxTgAwAWABIA&s=mTNHWBhawMA_6kgps1j8yUEmLF0ldyAY5UVXbfqDHWs

From @jbfan20012:
proxy.jpg?t=HBhGaHR0cDovL3d3dy5zdHJlc3NoZWFkcy5vcmcvaW1hZ2VzL1MxZWU0ODBkMjUwZTc5NWQ4OGQ4Yjc2OTU1MWVhZDNkLnBuZxTABxTgAwAWABIA&s=XerTMOYMgEbMd-S5fkfCPyJhcWK0czTNUjJAbpWYSnA

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Having to play food tetris because I bought too much and my cupboards are too small! (and also having to cut that down to 50 characters to enter the competition!!)
    Noisy eaters.
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    A couple of great ones there!

What I forgot to mention is that you have to enter via the Stressheads site and then tweet it out!
    (kind of an important detail there I realise :p)
    I don't have twitter ;)
    What the future holds and the people I love