Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm a bi guy and I gave a guy head because his gf wouldn't.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I met a guy online for fun and he wanted me to give him head. Once I'd done so he said his girlfriend doesn't give him head and he went looking for bi guys online as he really wanted head.

Are there lots of girls who don't give their guys head?

We both enjoyed it and want to do it again, but I kinda feel bad for his girl as her bf is getting head from someone else as she won't do it :/

Comments

• Options
    Some people do some people don't. There are also girls who do not enjoy if you go down on them. In any case if you cannot live without blowjobs then a partner who does not enjoy giving them might be a dealbreaker to you. If he isn't in a open relationship or is getting green light from his gf to get his rocks off elsewhere, he is cheating on her and you shouldn't be part of this.
  • Options
    I agree with Strubbles that if his girlfriend isn't aware that he is seeing other people, or they haven't agreed to be in an open relationship, then this will likely end very badly for all parties involved. I obviously won't tell you to not do it but it's going to be incredibly unfair on yourself and this guy's girlfriend. I think the best thing for you is to discuss with this guy you're seeing whether or not his girlfriend knows how he feels and whether she's actually okay with him seeing other people, until then I'd avoid giving him anything as you don't want to implicate yourself further in someone's attempt to cheat. The fact he wasn't honest from the beginning is setting off warning bells for me, but perhaps he just genuinely forgot to mention he was in an open relationship, but usually you'd expect someone to tell you this before they do anything with you in case you weren't comfortable with it. He sort of robbed you of your choice in my opinion which isn't someone you'd want to get invested in.
  • Options
    Hi 942,

Thanks for getting in touch. Now you know he's got a gf and what he's up to you feel bad, so if you meet again, it's unlikely your guilt will
    go away. As Nietzsche said, it's doubtful his gf knows what he's up to, since he only have you the full picture once you'd given him head. If you feel uncomfortable about what he's doing, then really consider whether you'd like to see him again. Also, you said you enjoyed it - do you think there's a risk of developing feelings for him?

Some women give head and some don't, it's a matter of choice. But if this guy hasn't discussed his actions with his gf, as you suspect, perhaps it would be worth considering whether he's the type of person you'd want to spend time with.

Hope this helps and feel free to get in touch again.

Row
  • Options
    Also 942, sorry to sound a bore but as you met the guy online, it's important to protect yourself and practice safe oral sex. You said he told you that he's meeting ' I guys' online, so I think it's fair to assume you're not the only one. Therefore it's best to take precautions!

Row