Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Support chat tonight (Monday 13th April, 8-9:30pm)

JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
Hey everyone,

Support chat is happening tonight at the usual time of 8-9:30pm.

This is a space to talk about anything on your mind in a group and get support and advice from others. It's also a great chance to team up and offer your own support to others.

We'll kick off with an opening round, then head into a power hour of support. At the end, we'll finish with a closing round.

Find the 'Join' button on this page from 8pm.

See you there :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    And we're open!

Click 'Join' on this page to come in :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cont get fucking get in fucks sakeeeee
  • Options
    Hi ,
    I wanted to apologise for chat this evening, I'm sorry if l upset anyone by my behaviour, it truly wasn't my intention.
  • Options
    Hey angel, sorry to hear you had trouble getting into chat on Monday. Was it okay yesterday? If not, can you tell us a bit more about what the problem was?

Buddy, no need to apologise. You're going through something really tough. It's great to see you posting in your thread
  • Options
    Ye got in ok �� yesterday :D. It was saying this dosnt desplay or something when I click on the link and ok ��
  • Options
    Okay, good to know. Glad it worked yesterday :) Hopefully it will continue to work now!