Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Musicals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to know if any of you have watched any good Musicals recently? There's been a few good ones like The Lion King, Wizard Of Oz and Wicked.

I don't always watch Musicals but lately I have.

Let me know if Musicals are your kind of thing.

I would like to hear ur comments :)

Comments

• Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I've only watched one musical which was Avenue Q :) it was amazing
  • Options
    LOVE MUSICALS i'm a musical theatre nut and is also what I study :)

Matilda is my favourite and amazing, Wicked is awsome and I desperatly want to see Les Mis and Blood Brothers.

And although it's not a musical in the traditional sense One Man Two Guvnors is absolutley hilarious and hands down is the funniest play I have ever seen!!
  • Options
    I saw Miss Saigon last night. Very interesting stuff done with set etc.
  • Options
    I don't think I've ever been to one... I'm not that far from the theatre; so may have to go sometime.
  • Options
    Im going to see avenue q in a couple of weeks, cant wait!!
  • Options
    I saw Blood Brothers in London a few years ago - incredible! :) If you count Sweeney Todd as well, that was one of the best I've ever seen as a motion picture. Fantastically made!

I really like musicals, especially the music in them (sounds like a silly comment, but y'know). I've got a lot of musical soundtracks saved and listen to them fairly frequently. There's just something about them that you don't get with other music. :chin: