Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

phoned the police helppp

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've just phoned the police beause my mum nd her parnter as both arouging all day today and I've had enough off the both of them aguring all the time and its scaring me. Ive really had anough of herring the both of them now :( I don't know weather they both going to be taking away beause they are threing each other I know my mum won't do it really she saying it in anger me and my mum don't desuve to live like this with him ;( he's carded it we already had the police out beause of this same thertic pair (someone eles called them) help I am so scared :( my mum. And him going hate me for it all now

Comments

• Options
    Hi angel,

Sorry to hear about your mum and her partner fighting, it's completely normal for you to feel scared and worried. Well done for calling the police, it takes a lot of courage and your safety is the most important.

You say this has happened before, and other people have called the police too - what happens once the police come?

Naturally you will worry about your mum. Is there someone from your friends or family that you can also call in these situations? Or perhaps you can visit someone when it gets too much?
    Calling Samaritans could help too in these tough situations - they are open 24hours and will be able to listen and support you :heart:

Do let us know how you're doing *hug*
  • Options
    They done fuck all :(

My mum not speaking to me slagging me off don't care that I phoned them beause I care about her and how it made me feel hoping by phoning them would realise it making me feel horrable inside but its not they playing happy fucking famliey :( and I want to really kill myself which I am going to do
  • Options
    Wow Angel, so sorry and saddened to hear what's been going on in your family. Just let you know that I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to okay?

Hang on in there girl :) #GIRLFIGHTON
  • Options
    Hi Angel

You done the right thing by calling the police if you felt frightened, that is always something you should do if you feel at threat by something or someone. Some people try to get over things by acting like everything is okay which sounds like that is what your mum is doing, don't let this dishearten you, you won't agree with everything people do. :no:
    I also hope you don't resort to anything violent, this is not the end of the road and you have to be willing to believe everything will be okay, maybe not now but in the near future.
    You're not alone in this, for what its worth have a look at this article on abuse within the family

Let us know how things go? *hug*
  • Options
    Thanks for ur both replys. I am not doing good at the moment but hey ho
  • Options
    Im sorry to hear that angel. Its good that ur trying to look out for both parties but its more important that u look out urself. Your the inccident person in all of this and its not fair on u. When things do get difficult there could u go to a friends house or for a walk?

It maybe u need to get out of the situation and do what u feel is best for u. Good to know u rang the police in the end but thinking other ways u can do this. You shouldnt have to feel at danager or at risk remember.

I can see this is worrying u alot and im sorry that it is. It must not be easy for u and u can only do what u think is right.

Glad ur ok now and keep reaching out on here.

Hugs xx
  • Options
    Hi Angel,

Sorry to hear about your Mum and her boyfriend fighting again, I do remember you posted something similar a few weeks ago. I understand why you called the police - it might have been really scary to listen that. :( Your Mum probably doesn't want to face the situation and that's why she acts as everything was all right.

Do you have a friend or a relative who you can talk to about this?

Remember, we're here for you so please keep us updated how are you getting on! *hug*
  • Options
    Its nothing to do with the police and mums partner ;( someone kill me
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    How are you feeling now Angel? :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Hi Angel, u ok now?

Is everything alright at home?

Here for u

Hugs xx
  • Options
    How are you feeling now Angel? :heart:

Not good really having a really hard time :(
  • Options
    Hi angel :heart: sorry you're having a hard time. Have you been able to chat to your mum about what happened since you called the police?
    Are you able to sometimes go see friends and take a small break from being around these arguments? *hug*
  • Options
    Guys nothing to do with the Police. Diffrant matter :(
  • Options
    angel wrote: »
    Guys nothing to do with the Police. Diffrant matter :(

Hey angel,

I hope you're holding up okay *hug* Do you want to tell us a bit more about this different matter so we can get a bit more of an understanding? Alternatively, you could make a separate thread about what's getting you down if you want to keep this one focused on what it was originally about.