Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Trichomoniasis in Men

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Three years ago I went for my annual pap smear and was told I had Trichomoniasis, I didn't believe it til my dr gave me a pap smear too. He made the comment that someone has been screwing around. No one would tell me just how long it stays dormant in the body before it infects you. My hubby had a slight meth problem then which turned him to a sex fiend male or female, but only when he was high. Well since then I've only had sex with him three times, I don't want to catch anything else he may have hidden in his body, and yes we both were treated. So please can anyone answer my question?

Comments

• Options
    Danny!Danny! Deactivated Posts: 560 Incredible Poster
    I'm sorry to hear that you contracted trichomoniasis. I'm afraid we can't give medical advice here. If you're in the UK, you can find your nearest sexual health service here. Hopefully they'll be able to give you more detailed advice.

Have you two moved through your past, or does it still feel like a weight on you?