Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Wednesday Daytime Drop-In Chat (12:30PM)

GregGreg Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
2pVaovz.jpg

Hi Everyone, :hyper:

I am really excited to announce our new Daytime chat program. For a month, we will be having a special chat every Wednesday.

Wednesday’s chat will be more of a “drop-in” chat designed for site beginners to learn how to use TheSite. Some things that we will be talking about getting started on the boards, making signatures, first thoughts about joining TheSite and also we will be having time for questions that people have for us and fellow users. Also, this will be a great chance for you guys to give us suggestions on what you'd like to see happen within the community.

We welcome regular users to help get this new chat started. We'll also be looking to you guys to welcome any site beginners. This might involve answering newbie questions and making them feel more comfortable about using TheSite.

The link to join the chat will be http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat and it will be in the general chat room. You'll see the button to enter on the right hand side at 12:30.

I look forward to seeing everyone in the chats! :thumb:

Comments

• GregGreg Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    Hi everyone,

Quick reminder that this live chat will be happening today at 12:30. Hope to see everyone there.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Open
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Crap internet wasn't great so didn't know it was today
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Imagine me going into that! :chin: - I would a right old riot!! Might scare the new members off again ;) - Don't worry mod peeps, I won't disrupt the peace!!!
    sorry you both couldn't make yesterdays chat.

You're welcome to make next weeks when we hope to have some more new members for everyone to meet. Also, if you have any questions about TheSite or are having any difficulties with it, please bring it up in next week's chat.
    Hey guys,

We are having another daytime chat today. Everyone is welcome, particularly if you are new or have any questions about TheSite, chat or the boards.

See you then!
    And we're open!
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Greg wrote: »
    And we're open!

Again i forgot about this chat!!!!

Mainly because I'm in lesson at this time
    Just reminding everyone that we will be having another daytime chat today at 12:30. Everyone is welcome, especially if you are new or if you have any questions about TheSite
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi i'm new