Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Support chat tonight (Wednesday 18th) 8-9:30pm

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
If you're lucky, you won't have to put up with me - Vinay and Tabs will be a long to mod ;)

For some people, chat is the one space they can escape from aggression or stressful times. Please remember that when you come to chat tonight and come with an open mind and an open heart. :heart:

Here's the link: http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat

See you there :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Helen,

It's always a delight to have you moderate chat! So I can't really see anything lucky about not having you! I don't think I've met Tabs however :chin: - But I look forward to seeing them both. I've decided to ditch Stratus tonight, with the aim of doing my CHIP essay from 6-9:30, was meant to start 8 minutes ago xD
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I hope to come the support chat tonight. I would like to support others who are struggling at the moment or need someone to talk two.

I havent met the other mods apart from u and Joe. Why do u say people will be happy that its not just u In the chat room tonight? You shouldnt put urself down.

See u soon

Catwoman x
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Catwoman wrote: »
    I hope to come the support chat tonight. I would like to support others who are struggling at the moment or need someone to talk two.

I havent met the other mods apart from u and Joe. Why do u say people will be happy that its not just u In the chat room tonight? You shouldnt put urself down.

See u soon

Catwoman x

It's Jo* Without the E :p But can't wait to see you in chat tonight CatWomen.
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    If you're lucky, you won't have to put up with me - Vinay and Tabs will be a long to mod ;)

For some people, chat is the one space they can escape from aggression or stressful times. Please remember that when you come to chat tonight and come with an open mind and an open heart. :heart:

Here's the link: http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat

See you there :thumb:

Can I poke u till u replayed to me in pm :P still waiting
  • Options
    Tabbbbbbbbbb yayayaayaya
  • Options
    Open