Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I got myself one of these new Thursday general chats

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How awesome will tonight's Gobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat be? It's happening from 8:30 until after 10:15, on a Thursday! We'll be able to discuss every general topic you can think of on a Thursday. We'll be able to celebrate the fact that there is only one day until the weekend after Thursday. If what happened during the day was as rubbish as what the bin men woke me up to take away, we'll be able to forget about it on a Thursday! If you need to distract yourself from thoughts that are as bad as milk that is a century passed it's sell by date, you'll be able to distract yourself from them on a Thursday!

I'm so looking forward to modding general chat on a Thursday, that I created this thread... on a Thursday! Click this link when general chat opens, by 8:30 this Thursday!

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    :hyper:

I would totes go if it wasn't the 8K run today xD
  • Options
    Oooh this is exciting Wayne, as I've not been able to make your chats for ages and I can on Thursdays :)
  • Options
    This is going to mess with my brain - a GC on a Thursday and a chat that Wayne's modding that isn't on a Monday. Too much newness at once mann.
  • Options
    Wayne, you need to update your sig. ;)