Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Support chat is on tonight at 8pm (Wed 11th)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Evening folks :wave:

Come along from 8pm tonight if you're looking to get some real time support from your fellow community members!

Everybody is welcome whether you're brand new to the community or an old timer or somewhere in between ;)

We'll kick off at 8pm with an opening round (a question I'll ask to the group to get you all started).

When the chat room is open a Join button will appear on the right hand side of the chat page here: http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat

See you soon :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We're open!!!!
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    FAO Megs, how to make a thread on tapa (I realised I don't know your username!)
    On thesite page, use the dropdown at the top to navigate to the specific area you want to post in (e.g. TheSite topics -> Health & Wellbeing -> discussion) then on the top row it will say Health & wellbeing, then there will be a magnifying glass - then ... on their side. Click that then new thread.
    Alternatively, go to the forum and then if you have a menu button on your phone, it will do the same thing as the ...

Hope this helps?!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    plugitin wrote: »
    FAO Megs, how to make a thread on tapa (I realised I don't know your username!)
    On thesite page, use the dropdown at the top to navigate to the specific area you want to post in (e.g. TheSite topics -> Health & Wellbeing -> discussion) then on the top row it will say Health & wellbeing, then there will be a magnifying glass - then ... on their side. Click that then new thread.
    Alternatively, go to the forum and then if you have a menu button on your phone, it will do the same thing as the ...

Hope this helps?!

It's Meggles - http://vbulletin.thesite.org/member.php/79705-meggles
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    if you screenshot me when you're in the app, ill see if anything looks like what you need! I just changed phones so I know it differs between phones.