Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Haii xxxxx

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Soooooooooooo..........I'm Bethan,I'm 15. I am quite new to all the social side to the internet and was wondering anyone wanna be my friend or just chat, it would cheer me up a whole lot with how I'm feeling:crying:

Also feel free to ask me any questions fun or serious, also i love this or that questions!! xx:yippe:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey there Bethan, welcome to TheSite boards :)

There tends to always be someone around if you're ever after a natter! Really glad you found us :yes:
    Hey, Bethan. Welcome to TheSite.org boards. :wave: See you around!
    Hey Bethen, welcome to TheSite, it sounds like you're looking for a friendly place to hang out and to talk which is exactly what we're here for :)

You can post your own thread in one of the topic forums for example Health & Wellbeing depending on what you want to talk about.

Let us know if you need any help finding your way around. We also have live chat on 5 nights a week where you can get to know other members of the community, here are the details: http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat

:)
    Welcome
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Soooooooooooo..........I'm Bethan,I'm 15. I am quite new to all the social side to the internet and was wondering anyone wanna be my friend or just chat, it would cheer me up a whole lot with how I'm feeling:crying:

Also feel free to ask me any questions fun or serious, also i love this or that questions!! xx:yippe:

Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards! Blimey, the name Bethan brings back lots of memories, my bestie in Primary school was called Bethan! Haven't seen her in years, probably in Uni now ;)

There are plenty of people here who would would be up for a general natter on here, including me! - I tend to hang out in the 'Last post' thread, haha, it's my hang out thread! So you could always come by there and join in the conversations going, it's quiet, but most of time, someone will respond xD

We love seeing new faces there, also as Jo mentioned TheSite.org chat is a good place to be social and also get/give support, but feel free to start a thread talking a bit about what's going on for you, I can't wait to see you posting!!! :heart:

And once you start getting involved with the message boards, and chat, you'll see that we love to chat!!!

Best wishes,
    Whispers
    Hi Bethan, I'm just new here..

And I really find this site very friendly with everyone.

Hope to see you around. :)
  • Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Welcome Bethan :) x