Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's Friday!!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Friday%20Sleep%20In.jpg

Yo Dudes,

Happy Friday :yippe:

So.. it's almost the weekend, which means this is the thread where you can all share your weekend plans :thumb:

Today I am doing boring stuff like going to the bank, and tidying up and stuff.

Tomorrow I am going to the beach with my friend, it should be fun.

Then on Sunday I don't really have any plans at the minute. I guess I will see what happens.

What are you all getting up too this weekend?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Music can help with tidying up.

Saturday seaside :) and Sunday will be a day of seeing what happens. No plans, but I don't want it to be a day where I do nothing.
  • Options
    Everytime I see 'yo dudes' now at the start of one of your threads, makes me chuckle slightly. Have a nice weekend guys.

It's date day with my sister tomorrow :heart: we spend a LOT of time together but it's not often we don't have the baba with us. Not sure what I'm doing on Sunday - might be babysitting but might not so if not, I'm hoping to make it my mission to finish the book I'm on.
  • Options
    My dad is coming up tomorrow for some stuff and I'm going home on Sunday. No doubt I'm going to get jumped on by the dogs, who I've not seen for a whole week. At least this time, I won't smell of strange dog! :p
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    My dad is coming up tomorrow for some stuff and I'm going home on Sunday. No doubt I'm going to get jumped on by the dogs, who I've not seen for a whole week. At least this time, I won't smell of strange dog! :p
    Awww! That will be nice. Happy excited dogs :)
  • Options
    Seeing my parnter I thinks and the girls looking forwards too it :)
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Everytime I see 'yo dudes' now at the start of one of your threads, makes me chuckle slightly. Have a nice weekend guys.

It's date day with my sister tomorrow :heart: we spend a LOT of time together but it's not often we don't have the baba with us. Not sure what I'm doing on Sunday - might be babysitting but might not so if not, I'm hoping to make it my mission to finish the book I'm on.

:heart:

Yo dudes, is like my thing.. Hahahaha. Have a good weekend too lovely one.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Sleeping, planning, assignments, assessment write up, making resources, sleeping, running, sleeping, planning, marking. Repeat.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I went to Stratford upon Avon after work tonight, now tidying like mad, cos the gf is coming!