Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

everything getting me down :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got a lot of shit on my plate at the moment with health problems and my mum and her partner treating her again I cont cope anymore I have had enough of this shit everything brining me down every night I feeling suidal and want to kill myself because of it all :( I really cont cope with it all. Had abough being in the middle of there arguments, then snapping and being nasty with me it happens when they ague. They don't even care the facted that is really effecting me and they snapping and blaming it all on me. I cont tell them how it makes me feel it back fire and "I don't care about how u feel" bring everything up. I try speaking them and dosnr work at all they take no notice of me every time. I been told to move again all because they augired of stubid stuff. I just want to die.

Another thing I need help with my eating u feel bloted and I forcing myself to eat to making myself feel worse.

I just don't want to live anymore

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi *Heather*

Sorry things have been so hard at home. It's completely understandable to feel so low and it's so unfair that they are taking their fights on you :no:

Have a look at our chat with conflict expert Carey from the charity LeapCC about dealing with problems with parents at home.

She says
    It can be helpful to talk about things at a time when everyone is calmer and happier - it is hard to talk clearly when emotions are running high.

Have you tried talking to your mother after these fights and telling her how upset this makes you feel?

*hug*
    christele wrote: »
    Hi *Heather*

Sorry things have been so hard at home. It's completely understandable to feel so low and it's so unfair that they are taking their fights on you :no:

Have a look at our chat with conflict expert Carey from the charity LeapCC about dealing with problems with parents at home.

She says

Have you tried talking to your mother after these fights and telling her how upset this makes you feel?

*hug*

Hey hugs back :( tryed but she won't Liston now she expects me to forgive him and to make up she piss right off :(
  • SarahRSarahR Posts: 213 Trailblazer
    *hug*Hi *Heather*

Just checking in and seeing how you're doing today?
    What to kill myself I feeling really depressed and down I cont cope anymore

*hugs*
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    angel wrote: »
    What to kill myself I feeling really depressed and down I cont cope anymore

*hugs*

Hello Heather,

It sounds like you were feeling pretty low the other day, were you able to talk to anyone about how you are feeling? For example a helpline, or even a close friend? - Would you be able to tell us a bit more about what was going on, and why you felt as though you could no longer cope?

You took the right steps by reaching out to support on here though when you were struggling, it's often difficult to acknowledge the positives like the fact you've reached out for support, when you are struggling, so you should be proud of yourself.

How are you doing today? :heart:
    Not really whisper I was in tears and I really wanted to use a knike to kill myself tryed speaking to my mum again today and she turned me away I cont speak to helpline mum walked in and started on me so I cont speak to fuckin no one :(
    angel wrote: »
    Not really whisper I was in tears and I really wanted to use a knike to kill myself tryed speaking to my mum again today and she turned me away I cont speak to helpline mum walked in and started on me so I cont speak to fuckin no one :(
    With samaritans you can text them rather than call them. This gives you a little more privacy hopefully and may make it a little easier to access support from professionals who can help you. It's really important to reach out to those who can help in crisis situations as well as reach out to more long term support in order to prevent reaching crisis points.

I hope you're as okay as you can be now *hug*