Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plan Your Holiday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It’s half-term, and you don’t want to spend the whole holiday stuck in bed, your bedroom or your home. You want to do something good. What wonderful things do you want to do this week?

Comments

• Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    you don?t want to spend the whole holiday stuck in bed

You want to do something good.

Since when has spending the whole holiday in bed been a bad thing? I would happily do that if I could. I'm sure many people would.
  • Options
    ella! wrote: »
    Since when has spending the whole holiday in bed been a bad thing? I would happily do that if I could. I'm sure many people would.
    It's good from the point of view of getting sleep if you're tired, but bad from the point of view that you don't do anything or see anybody or go anywhere or sing or dance or run or cycle or
  • Options
    ella! wrote: »
    I have spent my days in bed :)
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    It's good from the point of view of getting sleep if you're tired, but bad from the point of view that you don't do anything or see anybody or go anywhere or sing or dance or run or cycle or

I would set up a pay on entry scheme and people could come and visit me, whilst I lie in bed like a queen. Entry fee would be reduced if people gave me cuddles and/or a puppy.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I *wish* I could spend the week in bed! However, no rest for the wicked.
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Well today, I went town to do some shopping
    Tomorrow I have an orthodontist appointment.
    Rest of the week nothing planned, but I have to fit in some homework
  • Options
    Hide in my bedroom all day till my parnter finishes work :(
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Sadly we don't get to be off during this half term, two 9 o'clock lectures and a 12 o'clock one, no seminars though, and workshop on Wednesday, and hoping to complete assignments, I can do this!!! :heart:

However, family are going to see sister on the other end, as they saw me during the last half term xD And ran riots around York!!!

And also listen to a lot of Uptown Funk!!! :heart:
  • Options
    Well today, I went town to do some shopping
    Tomorrow I have an orthodontist appointment.
    Rest of the week nothing planned, but I have to fit in some homework

Homework is for Sunday night just before you go to bed. Enjoy the rest of the week.
  • Options
    Sadly we don't get to be off during this half term, two 9 o'clock lectures and a 12 o'clock one, no seminars though, and workshop on Wednesday, and hoping to complete assignments, I can do this!!! :heart:

However, family are going to see sister on the other end, as they saw me during the last half term xD And ran riots around York!!!

And also listen to a lot of Uptown Funk!!! :heart:

Yeah, get yourself funked up when you're not in lectures. You get a lie in before one of them.
  • Options
    Moving!